Carbo Fill and Carbo Fill+ are carbon fiber enriched fillers for repairing SMC, fiberglass, PP, steel and aluminum.
• Carbon fiber for added streng th
• Prevents swelling
• Resists staining and shrinkage
• Help eliminate halo effect
• Easy to sand
• Sand in 10-15 minutes
• Excellent corrosion control
HANDLING AND APPLICATION
1. Clean area with SEM Solve or XXX Universal Surface Cleaner. The surface must be free of dirt, oil,
grease and rust.
2. Sand area to be filled with 80-180 grit paper.
3. Blow off and re-clean with SEM Solve or XXX Universal Surface Cleaner.
Check local VOC
regulations to ensure
compliance of all
products in your area.
SEM Products, Inc. 1685 Overview Dr. Rock Hill, SC 29730 866.327.7829 semproducts.com
When cleaning SMC and fiberglass do not saturate exposed fibers. Surface must be completely dry before applying
Carbo Fill or Carbo Fill+.
1. Knead or stir container well before dispensing.
2. Mix a ribbon of cream hardener with a golf ball sized quantity of Carbo Fill or Carbo Fill+.
3. Stir the mixture until a uniform color is achieved. Mix no more than what can be used in 3-5 minutes.
1. Apply the putty to the repair using a spreader.2. Allow the area to cure for approximately 10-15 minutes and then sand with 180 grit paper.
3. Refer to the paint manufacturer’s instructions to complete the repair.
Carbo Fill and Carbo Fill+ should be stored between 40-80°F (4-27°C). The shelf life of Carbo Fill and Carbo
Fill+ is 2 years when stored under normal conditions.
You have not viewed any product yet!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.