INTRODUCTION & FEATURES
Our Natural Finish soaks into the leather and creates a thin protective layer to help resist staining, spillages, scuffs and scratching.
It isn’t as tough as our Leather Finish, but the main benefit is the protection it does provide is without sacrifice to the look and feel of the leather.
This makes it ideal for use on absorbent leathers and those being used for leather tooling. It dries clear so will not effect the colour of the leather.
Applying one coat will act as a resist before antiquing. You can also reoil your piece after one coat.
If you want to seal in your design (making the leather water resistant) 2 coats should be applied.
Leather Natural Finish is Suitable For
Our Natural Finish is suitable to be used on all leathers.
How to use Leather Natural Finish:
- Clean leather with Leather Ultra Clean
- Shake well before use.
- Always pre test on a hidden area.
- Apply to a sponge (or your preferred method of application) and gently rub into the leather, evenly throughout.
- Allow to dry and then buff off with a clean cloth.
- Leave for 24 hours if you are proceeding to antique your leather.
- To create a water resistant finish, apply an additional coat, as above.
Leather Natural Finishs Coverage and Shelf Life
5m2 per litre
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Store between 8°C and 30°C.
Once opened, use within 1 year.